- Answering telephones,
- Conference preparation,
- Attending hearings, webinars, and conference calls,
- Drafting and sending communications,
- Assisting with project management, and
- Updating the website
- A college student with a focus in marketing, event planning, public policy, gerontology, public health, or other related degrees
- Strong written and oral communication skills and analytical capability
- Strong verbal, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with the ability to take initiative and work well independently
Salary and benefits:
A stipend is available for those students who do not receive outside funding.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. ADvancing States is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants for employment. Individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.