Position Purpose: Oversee entire life cycle of new product development from ideation to market launch. Contribute to new product ideas and build idea pipeline. Assess the performance of product launches to ensure they are meeting product objectives and market expectations.
- Oversee entire life cycle of a product from concept and design to development and deployment
- Responsible for on-time and on-budget launch of new products
- Adopt new product development methodologies and a stage gate approach for most efficient launch of new products
- Continuously monitor key market trends and identify new product opportunities
- Work with the Health Plans in market adoption of new concepts and changes
- Monitor and analyze product performance and make recommendations on modifications and enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- MBA strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of new product development experience, in the healthcare industry.
- Previous experience in managed care, Medicaid and/or Medicare strongly preferred.
- Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff preferred.
- Strong oral and written communications skills required.
- Entrepreneurial experience a plus.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.