More than half of the current Medicare population has two or more chronic health conditions. Medicare Part B covers over 20 preventive screenings and services to help identify health issues early. This webinar looks at a range of services and benefits available to help keep people with Medicare healthy. Participants will learn about:
- Which preventive services are covered under Part B.
- The difference between the “Welcome to Medicare” preventive physical exam and Annual Wellness Visit.
- The health promotion programs available to help your clients with chronic conditions and the benefits of connecting them to local community offerings.
- How to arrange for health promotion programs as a part of person-centered benefits counseling.
- Melissa Simpson, Program Manager, Center for Benefits Access, NCOA
- Cora Plass, Senior Director, CDSME Resource Center, NCOA