In this webinar, the Centers for Disease Control will share their efforts working with national, state, and local partners to promote flu and COVID-19 vaccination among dually eligible people. The webinar will also explore efforts to reduce disparities in vaccination access and use among dually eligible individuals who are members of racial and ethnic minority groups. Speakers from the CDC will cover promising practices that health plans and providers can use to reach and engage hard to reach and disproportionately affected communities and promote flu and COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Richard Quartarone, Liaison to COVID-19 Vaccine Task Force, Immunization Services Division, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Samra Ashenafi, Public Health Advisor, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Bob Frantz, Senior Director, Medicaid/MMP Member Engagement & Analytics, Aetna Better Health Premier Plan
- Jamie Galbreath, Quality Improvement Associate Director, UCare
- Monica Gossett, Community Outreach Manager, UCare
This webinar will be held Tuesday, November 2, 2021 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.
Click here to register.
Tuesday, November 2, 2021 - 3:00pm to 4:00pm EDT