The American Society on Aging is recruiting for a President & CEO who can provide ASA with:
- Strategic, visionary and innovative leadership.
- The ability to plan, strategize and execute the vision of ASA.
- Core leadership skills to engage, inspire and lead staff and members.
- Dynamic and credible leadership on aging policy and advocacy.
- Business acumen and a strong ability to create and execute a strategy that results in sustained financial health of the organization.
Please submit cover letter and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. First review of submissions September 15, 2019. Applications will be considered until the position is filled.