The Consumer Voice is seeking a Program-Policy Specialist to work with staff and the Executive Director in the development and implementation of programmatic, legislative, and regulatory activities affecting long-term care consumers nationwide.
- Serve as primary staff support to several grant-funded programmatic initiatives
- Inform, educate, and provide technical assistance to the Consumer Voice network
- Conduct development duties as support to the Executive Director and other staff
- Provide support for federal and state legislative and regulatory policy activities
- Provide written and oral updates and reports to Consumer Voice staff, members, and committees as directed
- Interact with other organizations at the state and national levels and represent the organization’s interests as directed
Please submit the following to Lori Smetanka, Executive Director, email@example.com: cover letter that describes your interest in this position, resume, one brief writing sample, and three professional references.