Job Title: Senior Program Manager, Capacity Building (Full or Part-Time)
Reports to: Director, Community Capacity Building
Responsible for overall program management and administration of n4a’s Information and Planning Initiative: Building the Capacity of the Aging Network, a cooperative agreement through the U.S. Administration on Aging. The project goal is to increase understanding of how AAAs and Title VI programs are adapting, enhancing and expanding services and supports to meet the current and future needs of older adults and their caregivers, resulting in greater visibility of the critical role that AAAs and Title VI programs have in meeting the needs of the nation’s older adults. The successful candidate will have top-notch project management skills, as well as experience in working with data collection and research.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide oversight and leadership for the development and implementation of all grant deliverables and reporting associated with the Information and Planning Grant.
- Oversee the creation and implementation of comprehensive surveys of AAAs and Title VI programs, as well as targeted topical polls, dig deeper reports and toolkits.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive dissemination plan to ensure research and materials are widely available and used across the Aging Network and related stakeholders.
- Provide overall program/grants management of the budget and work plan.
- Manage subcontract and vendor agreements.
- Serve as direct liaison to funder on all project issues.
- Ensure program remains in compliance and meets all auditing standards.
- Review and approve all expenses related to the grant.
- Grants management, including preparing project and fiscal reports and summaries of program activities as required.
- Manage internal grant processes, consistent with n4a’s internal policies and procedures.
- Serve as a spokesperson for the Information and Planning initiative, speaking at training sessions, conferences and other venues.