ADvancing interRAI offers technical assistance that a state may customize to meet their needs. Forty hours of Basic TA are included as part of the ADvancing interRAI package, but states may also access supplemental Enhanced TA for support that is more intensive and goes beyond the 40-hour range.
Technical assistance can address all aspects of implementation support and will be provided by HCBS Strategies and interRAI fellows. Some examples may include:
- No Wrong Door system enhancement
- Translating and testing Level of Care criteria
- Developing prioritization or waiting list criteria
- Resource allocation system development
- Writing an RFI for an automation vendor
- Custom reports to examine participant characteristics and trends