The Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) Conference is ADvancing States’ national conference that annually brings together state, federal, and local policymakers as well as leaders who administer, manage, and deliver waiver and other HCBS programs. The purpose of the HCBS Conference is to share practices and policies that improve state systems delivering long-term services and supports (LTSS) for all ages and abilities.
The 2023 HCBS Conference will be held on August 27-31, 2023 at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront in Baltimore, MD!
Sign up here to receive conference updates.
Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Click here to secure your 2023 sponsorship and/or exhibit booth.
- Click here to download the 2023 Exhibitor and Sponsorship Prospectus.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines
As always, ADvancing States is taking safety at our event seriously. We have implemented the following measures to promote the health and wellbeing of attendees and staff.
All attendees are expected to consider the well-being of themselves and those around them. This includes:
- Self-monitoring for COVID-19 and other illness symptoms
- Being vaccinated and submitting to follow-up boosters as needed
- Respecting the personal space and decisions of other attendees
While we will not require masks or proof of vaccination, we do expect all attendees to make a personal commitment to ensuring they are not putting themselves or others in danger of illness. We are a community and will rely on our community members to ensure the safety of the group.
ADvancing States is committed to building an environment of wellness and will be providing:
- Complimentary facemasks
- Free COVID tests available to all participants
- Hand sanitizer stations
We thank you for your patience and flexibility as we manage this and ask that you check back here for updates.