Vermont Information, Referral and Assistance Symposium will provide educational and professional development opportunities promoting the skills and standards of providing information and referral.
This day of collaborative learning will offer networking opportunities with colleagues from across New England. Through workshops, you’ll learn practical strategies and new skills, explore establishing a formalized membership association across New England and better understand the professional dimensions of I&R/A services through best practices and the self- assessment tool.
We are fortunate to have an amazing group of guest speakers, workshop facilitators, attendees, volunteers, and organizers come together to strengthen the field of I&R and support the important work of its professionals.
Speaking Events and Topics include:
• “From Data to Information: Using Interactive Dashboards & Visualizations”
• Vermont Congressional Delegation representatives with “Updates from Washington”
• “How Effective Storytelling Through Social Media and Technology Cultivates Donors &Drives Your Mission”
• On Site AIRS Examinations
• Self-Assessment & Standards
• Confidence in Any Weather: Saying No and Managing Difficult Conversations
• Identifying and Empowering Problem Callers
• And much, much more!
Information, Referral, Assistance, Marketing, Technology
Contact Email or Phone:
280 State Drive
Registration is FREE for Information & Referral/Assistance leadership and specialists.