SILC-NET is hosting a national teleconference and webinar to provide strategies for SILCs to boost their fundraising efforts. Sandra Breitengross Bitter of the Texas State Independent Living Council and Brad Williams of the New York State Independent Living Council (NYSILC) will discuss their experiences in resource development and share how they’ve increased revenue for their SILCs. Participants can expect to learn about:
- Regulatory requirement regarding SILC resource development
- Strategies for authority and resource development activity alignment
- Ways SILCs can ensure consumers have control of potential development projects.
- Examples of creative approaches to SILC resource development in the states of New York and Texas.
- How to encourage discussion about resource development.
There is a $75 registration fee per site and does not apply per participant. Registrants are encouraged to share and participate with individuals interested in this event.
This event is scheduled for Tuesday, September 17 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.