Millions of older adults and people with disabilities could not maintain their independence without the help of caregivers. When state agencies and health plans support the needs of caregivers, their members can live independently at home, reducing healthcare costs and avoiding premature institutionalization. In this webinar, leaders from Elevance Health and WellSky will build out these five best practices to serve Medicaid and Medicare members more effectively:
1. Define roles of paid and unpaid caregivers to maximize outcomes
2. Leverage assessments to identify needs and personalize services
3. Equip care planners to empower members, family, and distant caregivers
4. Prevent costly incidents with thorough risk assessment
5. Provide necessary supports like assistive technology, socialization, and respite
This webinar will be held on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
Click here to register.