This webinar will explore policies and practices that payers can use to help providers better address patients’ social needs, such as food and housing access, to improve their overall health. The webinar will include discussion of when targeted payment incentives are effectives and lessons learned by payers who have implemented policies to address social determinants of health.
- Sinsi Hernández-Cancio, National Partnership for Women & Families (moderator)
- Chris DeMars, Oregon Health Authority
- Len Nichols, Urban Institute
- Kara Odom Walker, Nemours Children’s Health
- Toni Abrams Weintraub, Mathematica
- Deliya Wesley, Mathematica
This webinar will be held on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
Click here to register.
Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm EDT