The 2020 HCBS Conference will be virtual! The theme for this year's conference is "Shift Happens"- an acknowledgment of the impact COVID-19 has had on our work, and how we are coming together to manage, adapt, survive, and thrive.
This year, the conference will be a fully virtual experience, spaced over two weeks. The ADvancing States Fall Member Meeting will take place December 1, followed by the HCBS Conference on December 2-3 and December 8-10. Each day will run from 12:00-6:00 p.m. ET, and will be packed with informative sessions and robust networking opportunities. Before and after the official agenda, attendees will also be able to participate in interactive social activities, including a live-streamed performance from the beloved HCBS band Millenium. Here's some highlights of what you can expect at #HCBS2020:
- 100+ speakers from across the country
- 80+ live, educational sessions
- 4 keynote addresses
- 8 deep-dive technical intensives
- Video-forward networking with leaders and peers in the landscape of long-term services and supports
- Attendee appreciation- lunch delivered each day and for those that register Early Bird, attendee event boxes!
- Interest-based social hours to start and wrap-up every day
- The famous HCBS dance with live band, Millennium
- Publication announcements
- Demos with experts
Learn more about how this year's HCBS Conference will work at www.hcbsconference.org. We can't wait to wow you with the dazzling virtual experience we have planned!
Registration is now open - reserve your spot by October 16 to take advantage of Early Bird pricing!
Sponsorship and Exhibit hall opportunities are also available, email Ali Blandford Diaz at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!