This webinar will discuss state and federal policies and initiatives to support family caregivers. The webinar is sponsored by NASHP's RAISE Family Caregiver Resource and Dissemination Center and will provide a thorough overview of the RAISE Family Caregivers Act. During the webinar, leaders in Tennessee and Washington will also share examples of their state's policies and innovations to support family caregivers.
- Wendy Fox-Grage, NASHP Project Director, RAISE Family Caregiver Resource and Dissemination Center
- Rani Snyder, Program Vice President, The John A. Hartford Foundation
- Greg Link, Director, Office of Supportive and Caregiver Services, US Administration for Community Living
- Bea Rector, Director, Home and Community Services Division, Aging and Long-Term Support Administration, Washington State Department of Social and Health Services
- Stephanie Gibbs, Director, System Transformation and Innovation, Long-Term Services and Supports, Division of TennCare