ACL is partnering with DHHS, ONC, and Mission Analytics to conduct a three-part webinar series on how the pandemic may present opportunities to rethink and redesign HCBS. This first webinar will focus on Supported Employment Services. Presenters will review Appendix K approaches in ID/DD waivers, service delivery strategies, and potential changes to payment structures. Future webinars will discuss Day Services and Transportation.
- Peggy O’Brien-Strain, President, Mission Analytics Group, Inc.
- Marian Frattarola-Saulino, Co-Founder/Executive Director, Values into Action
- Gail Godwin, Executive Director, Shared Support Maryland, Inc.
- Duane Shumate, Director of Youth Transition/Employment, Missouri Department of Mental Health Division of Developmental Disabilities
- Arun Natarajan, Senior Policy Analyst, The Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services