Join NASHP for an informational webinar on family caregiving, moderated by Wendy Fox-Grage, NASHP Project Director, RAISE Family Caregiver Resource and Dissemination Center. Family caregiver contributions offset the cost of personal care services and can delay the need for more costly care. Hear about ways states can improve their family caregiving supports, including:
- The RAISE Family Caregiving Advisory Council’s newly adopted recommendations to better support family caregivers;
- Information from a Wisconsin state leader who will describe state innovations to support family caregivers; and
- A new opportunity for states to participate in a state Medicaid policy institute for family caregiving.
- Greg Link, Director, Office of Supportive and Caregiver Services, ACL
- Rani Snyder, Program Vice President, The John A. Hartford Foundation
- Kitty Purington, NASHP Senior Program Director, NASHP
- Carrie Molke, Director, Wisconsin Bureau of Aging and Disability Resources
When: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 from 3-4 p.m. EST.
Click here to register.