The Coordinating Council on Access and Mobility (CCAM) is a federal interagency council that coordinates funding and provides expertise on human services transportation for people with disabilities, older adults, and low income individuals. Last week, the council adopted the 2023-2026 CCAM Strategic Plan prioritizing the expansion of safe access to transit and affordable mobility options. The plan also sets a framework for collaboration among CCAM grantees at all levels and across jurisdictions.
During this webinar, The Federal Transit Administration will discuss:
- The importance of transportation coordination,
- How the Strategic Plan was developed,
- The Strategic Plan’s impact on CCAM grantees and stakeholders,
- Next steps for implementation and avenues for public involvement, and
- Questions and comments from participants.
This webinar will be held on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. ET.
Click here to register.