Join Mathematica for a webinar to discuss efforts that can improve the lives of youth with disabilities. Promoting Readiness of Minors in Supplemental Security Income (PROMISE) attempts to improve the lives of youth with disabilities as they face the threat of a lifetime of economic insecurity. The demonstration, funded by federal agencies, consists of six programs across eleven states and strives to improve the lives of individuals receiving SSI benefits.
- David Emenheiser, U.S. Department of Education
- Catherine Fowler, National Technical Assistance Center on Transition
- Ellie Hartman, Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
- Jeffrey Hemmeter, Social Security Administration
- Karen Katz, Mathematica
- Ankita Patnaik, Mathematica
The webinar will be held on Wednesday January 25, 2023 from 12:00 p.m. ET to 1:30 p.m. ET.
Click here to register.